As found in Williams Sonoma, Neiman Marcus, and Milk Street, The Art of Pecan Pure Pecan Oil is unlike any pecan oil you will experience. A versatile addition to the kitchen, the creators of The Art of Pecan created a pecan oil that boasts exceptional quality. So much so, we are beyond excited to introduce this small-batch culinary oil to our Tennessee Valley Pecan Company family. Take a look at just a few of the reasons pecan oil should be on your shopping list:
Why this pecan oil?
Pecan Oil in Pure Form
- Pressed from native (unsprayed) pecan trees, no pesticides make their way into the bottle. The pecan oil is also more nutrient-dense since it originated from wild pecans.
- Expeller-pressed pecan oil means that no chemicals or solvents are involved in the creation or bottling of the oil. Yum!
How to Use Pecan Oil
- A smoke point of 470º F allows you to do more cooking, even recipes that require working at high temperatures.
- Use it to sauté, sear, and incorporate in stir-frys. It is also a complete butter substitute, so ideal for baking or even used as a finishing oil drizzle.
Nutrition that Packs a Punch: Antioxidant Central
- Antioxidant-rich polyphenols are more abundant in this pecan oil than both EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and red wine combined. We'll toast to that.
- Ellagic acid, a specific polyphenol rich in antioxidants, is packed into pecan oil (more so than an equivalent amount of red raspberry powerhouses).
- Pecan oil contains more selenium than yellowfin tuna, per ounce. Boom.
- Bye, bye saturated fat. This golden liquid has half the amount of saturated fat found in EVOO.
- The Italian-made wood topper makes this bottle stand out from the rest of the pack, but once removed, reveals an internal spout ideal for pouring.
- Ideal for gift-giving or treating yourself to a well-rounded workhorse in the kitchen, this is for foodies everywhere.
Pecan oil is perfect for harnessing the power of the pecan nut. Finally, a culinary oil that tastes good, creates an exceptional experience for the consumer, and looks good doing it.
8.45 fl oz