Fresh pecan pieces from Mammoth halves are the next must-have ingredient for your kitchen. Pecan pieces add versatility to your recipes, allowing you to quickly sprinkle over yogurt, oatmeal, or pancakes, or incorporate into dishes you already love (chicken salad, anyone?). Similar to chopped pecans, these pieces can be used "as-is," or made into smaller pieces. Our goal is to help your creativity in the kitchen abound, and this is one essential ingredient to make snacking more fun, or your holiday gatherings a little more special.
Our Top 10 Favorite Uses for Pecan Pieces
1. Added to waffle or pancake batter
2. Sprinkled over a salad and tossed with a light vinaigrette dressing
3. Mixed into pecan pie filling
4. Ground in your food processor to make your own pecan meal
5. Incorporated into your favorite homemade granola bars recipe
6. Added to a chicken salad recipe that is begging for a little crunch
7. Combined with caramel sauce to create a decadent cheesecake topping
8. Enjoyed solo as a healthy snack
9. Sprinkled over steel cut oatmeal (or any oatmeal, for that matter)
10. Our favorite? Folded into coconut pecan frosting to take your German Chocolate Cake recipe to the next level.
Pro-tip: If using pecan pieces in your pecan pie filling, you are on the right track - your pie is going to be delicious! To really make the pie stand out, consider using Mammoth Pecan Halves to create a pretty pattern (of your choosing) on the top layer. This will make your pie more aesthetically pleasing, while ensuring the pie will have the gooey interior we have all come to love.
Available sizes (listed in order of weight):
Select desired size(s) from the below drop-down menu.
Requested delivery dates are approximate. Please review our shipping policy for more details.
Grab a free recipe! Cinnamon Pecan Banana Bread
Add some flavor to your inbox.