If you plan to be in the Decatur, AL area and would like to secure your items before coming to our store, we offer the opportunity to complete your transaction online, schedule the pickup, and have everything ready and waiting for you.
1. Add your desired items to your cart. Click on “Cart” in the top right corner of your screen to view contents and proceed to the next steps.
2. While in the cart, double check your contents to make sure flavor and quantities are correct. When ready, click on the “Pickup In Store” button to begin scheduling your pickup time.
3. Selecting the “Pickup In Store” button will reveal the necessary form fields to complete. To pick your date, click on the empty box to open a calendar and select the date. The system will then ask for the specific time of day. This does need to be exact, but the more exact you can be, the more it will help us have everything ready for you. Once the date and time is selected, complete the remaining fields.
4. Click “Checkout” to enter contact information. Select the “Continue to shipping method” button to proceed to the next screen. The system will automatically select “Free” because it is a store pickup.
5. Click “Continue to payment” to enter payment information; thus, completing the process. Your order will appear in our system for preparation. If there are any issues, a staff member will contact you.
Of course, please call 855-353-1880 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions. We are happy to assist and look forward to seeing you in person soon!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These honey cinnamon roasted pecans offer the perfect balance of sweet and nutty. We love this roasted pecan recipe because all you need to do is combine a few ingredients, coat the pecans, and pop them in the oven for 10 minutes (or less). The spice of the cinnamon compliments the sweetness of the honey and all flavors make the nutty undertones ever so satisfying.
Grab a free recipe! Cinnamon Pecan Banana Bread
Add some flavor to your inbox.