In the area? Order online to pick up in person!
How to Order Ahead and Pickup In-Person
If you plan to be in the Decatur, AL area and would like to secure your items before coming to our store, we offer the opportunity to complete your transaction online, schedule the pickup, and have everything ready and waiting for you.
Why is this process helpful?
- Provides contactless payment with order confirmation details sent straight to your inbox.
- Secures your product(s) during peak holiday season.
- Allows you to schedule a pickup time that best fits your schedule.
- Decreases any potential wait times during peak days and hours.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, “in-store pickup” is handled curbside.
Just follow a few simple steps to complete
1. Add your desired items to your cart. Click on “Cart” in the top right corner of your screen to view contents and proceed to the next steps.
2. While in the cart, double check your contents to make sure flavor and quantities are correct. When ready, click on the “Pickup In Store” button to begin scheduling your pickup time.
3. Selecting the “Pickup In Store” button will reveal the necessary form fields to complete. To pick your date, click on the empty box to open a calendar and select the date. The system will then ask for the specific time of day. This does need to be exact, but the more exact you can be, the more it will help us have everything ready for you. Once the date and time is selected, complete the remaining fields.
4. Click “Checkout” to enter contact information. Select the “Continue to shipping method” button to proceed to the next screen. The system will automatically select “Free” because it is a store pickup.
5. Click “Continue to payment” to enter payment information; thus, completing the process. Your order will appear in our system for preparation. If there are any issues, a staff member will contact you.
Of course, please call 855-353-1880 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions. We are happy to assist and look forward to seeing you in person soon!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Blog
Is the pecan pronunciation really a regional difference, as so many believe? It’s hard for us to believe that was true…in our corner of Alabama, our customers will swear by their unique versions of it. In all fairness, it is pronounced every which way to Sunday, with PUH-KAHN and PEE-CAN taking the top two rankings. Of course, regional differences in many forms are fading with the frequency of our communities that are on the move.
A key component to the butter pecan cooking process is actually roasting the pecans in butter before incorporating into your recipe, which is most likely going to be homemade butter pecan ice cream. By the way, if you are looking for a good one, try this recipe from AllRecipes.com! Some recipes will call for you to roast the pecans with both butter and sugar first – sugar is going to be added at some point during the ice cream making process, but the foundation is based upon the butter roasting step. Don’t forget that pure vanilla extract adds a bit of sweetness to any dish as well.
With just a few ingredients - and a fresh batch of pecans - you can have an instantly delicious batch of homemade pesto. This easy pecan pesto recipe harnesses the rich oil content of the pecan halves and blends perfectly with the flavors we have all come to love in a classic pesto dish.